Marine grade EPDM foam rubber seals, D-shaped
- Commonly used on livewell lids, doors, hatches, and compartments.
- Incredibly easy Peel-n-Stick installation.
- Resist water, sunlight, and ozone.
- Hollow construction for more compressibility than solid seals.
- Softer and more flexible than other EPDM rubber seal.
- Will effortlessly conform to uneven surfaces to shield against dust, noise, and vibration.
- Closed-cell construction, which resists absorption.
3M acrylic adhesive backing is more resistant to peeling and shearing than seals with a standard adhesive backing. Use 3M acrylic adhesive backing when you need extra sticking strength to resist repeated impact, such as on a door or door frame. They create a permanent moisture barrier and airtight seal between the seal and the surface it’s stuck to, but only if you let the bond cure for 72 hours.