Replacement aft livewell lid.
Why switch to clear cast acrylic? The answers are simple!
- Practicality: keep an eye on your live bait to ensure quantity and freshness without having to open your livewell lid which may disturb (and potentially harm) your live bait! This will help you keep your bait as fresh and as long as possible.
- UV resistance: acrylic material assists in reflecting damaging harmful UV rays from the sun. Your product will last longer while at the same time protecting your live bait from getting sunburn!
- Impress your friends on Instagram & Facebook: clear acrylic lids with an awesome custom logo simply look great!
- 3/4" clear cast acrylic
- 1/8" white acrylic
- .75" x .75" Trimlok D-shaped rubber seal
- 3/16" chamfer on surface
- Polished edges
- 2" latch hole cutout (for GEMLUX compression latch (upgrade option below))
- 27.75"w x 10.75"h
- Ships within 3 business days
- Custom laser etched logo (bottom surface)
- GEMLUX friction hinges (shipped loose, installed by customer ON SITE)
- GEMLUX compression latch (installed by American Offshore)
Can't find the exact product you're looking for? CLICK HERE to inform us of a custom order you're interested in.